10 Things I’m dying to do before I graduate:
1. Go to as many concerts as possible– Nothing makes you love your favorite artist/band more than seeing them in concert. I didn’t really go to many concerts in high school because they were so far away. Since Dallas is next door, there are more opportunities. A few artists I’d like to see:
2. Volunteer at as many animal shelters as possible– I love animals and believe that every dog, cat, hamster, bird deserves lots of love! I want to volunteer at no kill shelters doing whatever I can to find animals forever homes.
3. Go scuba diving in Bikini Bottom– Only kidding about the Bikini Bottom, but really, who doesn’t want to do this? There’s so much in the ocean that is crazy cool and I want to see and explore as much as I can.
4. Be a part of work crew at Younglife’s Frontier Ranch– I attended Frontier Ranch as a camper and the people at camp influenced, impacted, and shaped my relationship with Christ more than anyone else has. I would love to be a part of such an awesome program and impact someone they way I was. It’s also a ton of fun and it’s in Colorado.. Colorado is the best.
5. Learn to be a cheese connoisseur– I just think that would be awesome because I love cheese.
6. Learn a second language– If it were up to me, I would probably learn to speak dog. I don’t think that’s going to happen though. So maybe something cool like sign language.
7. Go on a mission trip– I think it would be a life changing experience. It’s something I’ve always dreamed of doing.
8. Swim with Manatees in Crystal River Florida– I love manatees and to be surrounded by such a magnificent animal would truly be amazing.
9. Travel out of the country– I haven’t traveled much but I have always wanted to visit places like Thailand or really anywhere in the UK. I think it would be cool to be submerged in a culture so different from our own.
10. Get something published.. somewhere– this is pretty vague but I’d really like to have a photograph or something I’ve written published into a magazine.. anything really .